BODY SHAMING | I’m Talking To You

by - 07:25



Don’t let your mind bully your body. This can be tough to do, I know, but, you don’t need thinner legs, longer hair or softer skin. What you really need is a change in your perspective and a higher self-esteem.

Compliments are something I give out a lot. I tell people how nice they look and that they have a great outfit on. I love making other people feel good about themselves. However, complements can be harder to receive and a lot of us brush them off.  "Your hair looks so good and your skin look beautiful" often comes with the response "my hair really needs washed" and "it's just really good makeup making my skin look good" and when it comes to someone complementing our bodies, everyone is feeling bloated.


Somewhere, we all forgot how beautiful we are. Just because you think someone else is beautiful, doesn't mean that you aren't! We live in a world that is obsessed with scales, numbers and size. Instead of this we really should be measured in how kind, funny and unique we are.

Beauty dosn't have a weight. People need to stop telling thin people to eat a burger and not assume someone is overweight because of lack of activity. We will never be as young as we are right now. Embrace what you have, be kind to your mind and be loving to your body.

You May Also Like

1 comments