My December 2016 Goals

by - 02:56


I cannot believe its the 12th December already. I really thought this year would go a little bit slower, obviously I was wrong. I've been running around doing classes at school, studying for prelims (mocks) and balancing my social life. Its been really tough. Time has been flying by even faster than last year. As a change, I have decided to set some goals into the different aspects of my life: Health/Fitness, Self-Love and for my Blog for the rest of DecemberšŸ™‚. Why have I decided to share with you all my December goals? I want to be held accountable for my goals and what I achieve. I also want to be able to check in on them at a later point as well. Hopefully, this will help me achieve some goals and inspire you to set goals for the reminder of this month as well.

Health/Fitness:
Go to the gym at least 2x a week. I absolutely love going to the gym. It is great for my mind and body. It also helps keep me feeling energised and alert.
Drink more water. I find it a chore to drink water and I'm always forgetting that it keeps my body healthy and hydrated. My aim is to drink at least 1L of water a day for the rest of the month.

Self-Love:
Read 1 book. I spend a lot of my time in my room, and it is the perfect time to get some reading done. My goal is to read one book on happiness.

Blog:
Achieve 1,600 followers on Twitter. My goal is to start the New Year with 1,600 followers. This will be a great way to promote my blog posts and also gain new readers for my blog.
Work on my Blog’s SEO to help increase my traffic from Google. SEO is a great way to increase your blog’s traffic. I want to read about the best practices and implement those best practices.

You May Also Like

3 comments